Cork tile purchasing specialist (remote job)
We’d appreciate it if you are
- good at counting (a degree in economics or mathematics would be an asset);
- able to select convincing arguments based on the context of negotiations;
- proficient in English (Italian or Spanish as an alternative) (at least Intermediate (B1)) and can effortlessly communicate during video conferences/over the phone with foreign partners;
- familiar with the fundamentals of the international economics (experience in the field would be an asset);
- skilled at analyzing the Google statistics and searching for information on the Internet;
- persistent at pursuing your goals.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- keep prices, available items, and product descriptions on the website up-to-date;
- receive high-quality product images from the manufacturers and add new product collections via the website content management system (we’ll teach you);
- order samples from the manufacturers for our robotized storage in Milan;
- daily routine in 1C (processing of notifications, requests, pricelist uploading);
- consider and settle the occurring customer claims regarding the quality of the goods (our Customer Service Team interacts directly with the customers);
- conduct negotiations with the manufacturers to improve the terms of cooperation (online access to the stock, additional discounts, bonuses, joint marketing events, etc.).
- all the advantages of remote working without a predefined geographical location;
- convenient working schedule: Monday – Friday, 10 am to 6 pm (Valletta, Malta);
- unlimited income (the salary is limited to 1000 Euro/month only for the first three months of the probation period, after this, 600 Euro/month + a bonus of 10% of the difference between the planned and obtained profit);
- guaranteed salary;
- a user-friendly online platform and required resources for remote work;
- a bureaucracy-free environment without strict supervision;
- team retreats in Italy;
- paid leave.
Please fill in the questionnaire to join our team.
We’ll review your case and provide feedback within seven days. In case of a favorable decision, we’ll invite you for a remote interview in the chat.We thank all the applicants for submitting the completed questionnaires. However, due to the heavy workload, we will only respond to successful job applicants (within 7 days).