Parquet purchasing specialist (remote job)
- familiarity with the European parquet market (major brands, their market share), pricing, product specifications;
- negotiating competency, capability to accept negative responses, provide logical arguments, and hit the targets;
- proficiency in English (Italian or Spanish as an alternative) (at least Intermediate);
- being smart at figures (degree in economics or mathematics would be an asset);
- basic knowledge of 1C, Google Analytics, Google AdWords (desirable).
Duties and Responsibilities
- select parquet manufacturers (core European countries), conduct negotiations in order to get the price lists, high-quality product images, and launch cooperation;
- present product ranges on the website;
- write blogs about new arrivals, breakthrough solutions, and design ideas;
- consider and settle together with the manufacturers the occurring product claims from the customers (if any);
- manage documents in 1C (order placement, filling in the dates of goods availability for shipment, etc.);
- interaction with our logistics team.
- all the advantages of smart working;
- joining the team of the world’s leading online ceramic tile store;
- competitive compensation and potential bonuses;
- team retreats in Italy for hitting the profit targets;
- challenging opportunity to transfer into any other company department (at your will).
We welcome an intelligent and self-motivated specialist who can show great performance and achieve high turnover for the assigned brands without continuous supervision.
Sure that we're on the same page? Send us the filled questionnaire. It would be a pleasure to make your acquaintance!We thank all the applicants for submitting the completed questionnaires. However, due to the heavy workload, we will only respond to successful job applicants (within 7 days).