Senior php-developer (remote job)
A big multilingual online store is seeking an experienced and ambitious PHP developer to complete challenging tasks. We work from more than 20 countries all over the globe, manage over 200,000 product items on the website, use the cutting-edge technology stack. You will never have time to be bored!
- code refactoring using the full scope of Symfony features
- optimization of the current search system and implementation of a product search service based on customer behavioral factor
- development of the back end for the project interface of a dealer version, and resolving the related issues
- REST API support
- experience with Symfony
- knowledge of sphinx search
- experience in refactoring code in several iterations
- strong command of PHP7, mysql, Git
- knowledge of design algorithms and patterns
- knowledge of containerization and orchestration basics (docker-compose)
- ability to work in *nix-like systems
- composer knowledge
- knowledge of gulp, webpack, reactjs, Go, Python, soap, doctrine 2, experience in writing console programs in C++ or java will be a plus.
Advantages we offer:
- smart working (full-time)
- opportunities for carrier growth and upward movement
- experience enhancement opportunity
- bonuses for high performance in the assigned web development area
- team retreats in Italy
- paid leave
We look forward to receiving your portfolio.
The final decision about employment is made based on the questionnaire, the results of the test case, and remote interview (via chat).We thank all the applicants for submitting the completed questionnaires. However, due to the heavy workload, we will only respond to successful job applicants (within 7 days).