Customer Support Specialist with Proficiency in Danish (remote job)
Do you speak Danish fluently and want to try your luck in the business environment? This open position may be dedicated to you.
Customer support specialist is an excellent opportunity to start your career and gain experience in eCommerce, simultaneously enhancing your language proficiency. Besides, you'll become a confident moderator for any situation regardless of its difficulty.
Our ideal candidate should have:
• strong Danish (at least С1)
• a proactive approach to problem-solving to anticipate potential dissatisfaction of the customers
• dedication to problem resolution to the customers' benefit
• responsibility for the dedicated business area
• flexible thinking
• at least one year of customer care experience
• PC with headset and high-speed Internet connection
• communicate with customers (of course, in a friendly manner), giving them all information about the product range on the website
• pass the wishes and requests of the website visitors to the colleagues from other departments
• resolve actively and with common sense customer claims and complicated situations
• process order notifications in 1С (we'll teach you)
• translate the website content
• remote work from Monday to Friday, from 9 am to 6 pm (Copenhagen)
• tutoring to get you familiar with all nuances of your position
• guaranteed salary of EUR 1500 and high bonuses
• team retreats in Italy
• paid leave
• networking with professionals
• opportunities for career growth in the company
Please fill in the questionnaire to join our team.
We'll consider your application and provide our feedback within seven days. In case of a favorable decision, we'll continue with an online interview in the chat.We thank all the applicants for submitting the completed questionnaires. However, due to the heavy workload, we will only respond to successful job applicants (within 7 days).